Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Rick, Dad and Papa!

Happy birthday Rick! He is away from his family today, but we all wish him a very happy birthday. Hurry home from Nome so we can all give you a birthday hug! We love you!

6 comments:

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Happy Birthday to my Father.

Paja,

Not just on this special day
But all the year through
I thank God that He blessed me
By loning me to you
He knew things would be tough
But He knew what you would do
The years have gone
Our love has grown
Dad I love you!

Thank you for being my Paja! I love you and Maja so much!

Love, Bergan

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Jake says Happy Birthday too! He says thank you for trusting him enough to love your baby girl. Ü I think he is realizing a Father's love more than ever now that he is having a baby girl. Ü

Ashley Rasmussen said...

happy birthday rick
we love you
love ashley danelle and haylee

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Happy Birthday Rick!! Thanks for all you do for me and my family, I really appreciate it! You are a great example to all of us! The girls say "Happy Birthday Papa" and I'm sure they'll all give you a great big hug and kiss when you get home!:)

Rosie said...

Happy Birthday Dad!

We miss you....alot. You are one year older and wiser too! I can't thank you enough for being my Dad. I strive to be a better person everyday because of the words you would tell us every morning before we would go to school....set the example. I now carry on that tradition with my kids:)

Still your little girl,
Toad

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rick! November is a great month! We love you guys!