Happy Thanksgiving All! I am thankful for so many things and each of you are on that list! It is also Rick and I's 32nd anniversary! That is a long time, a life time.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Going through life, one play at a time
Happy Thanksgiving All! I am thankful for so many things and each of you are on that list! It is also Rick and I's 32nd anniversary! That is a long time, a life time.
Posted by Connie~ at 2:19 PM
5 comments:
happy thanksgivng to all
we love you
love ashley
Happy Anniversary and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
We sure missed you at Thanksgiving Maja. We have been praying for you to get better. I am so thankful for so many things and You and Paja are on the top of that list. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary, perhaps, you can celebrate it better in a few days. Ü
Happy Late Anniversary Mom! We missed you at Thanksgiving. I hope you feel better, if you need me, call! I called you yesterday on your cell but ended up getting ahold of Dad. Go rest!!!!:)
Happy Thanksgiving! Blessings to all of you! Thanks for all your support! We love you!
Post a Comment