November 5th is a Big one for this family!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful mom! She is the most caring, kindest person I know! When I grow up I want to be just like her. Happy 75th!!!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter, Rosie. She is the one of the funnest people I know. Happy 30th!!
Happy Birthday to our son-in-law David. He is a dedicated husband and father, (to half of our grandchldren) Happy 29th!!

7 comments:
WOw how crazy is that!! All three of them have the same birthday??!! Makes for a super party day:)-hope its a good one!
Sounds like a busy day for you. Wish them all happy birthday from our family.
Happy Birthday to them all! Love ya Maja!
What a fun post!:) Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us....
Grandma Jo is a good one!
well happy birthday rosie david
hope yea all had a wonderful birthday
Lots of birthdays on this date...good thing Lexi didn't come on her due date!!:) Fun post!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of them! What a great family! Love you guys!
Post a Comment