A happy Veteran's Day to those who have served this great nation! Especially a sincere gratitude to my son, M. Ryan Pitcher and my son-in-law, David Torres for their service! We love you and admire you for your dedication and efforts in keeping and fighting for the freedoms of this great nation. ♥
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Happy Veteran's Day
Posted by Connie~ at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ryan and David, I want to thank you for your service. Freedom isn't free, many times it comes with a heavy pricetag. Every night Irene and I thank God for those like you who have stood up for the freedoms we enjoy. I don't "know" David but he is still my brother in Arms as is Ryan because I too have served.
Rick and Connie...do me a favor and give them both a hug and tell them thanks from me.
Keith
I think that a Holiday like today should be as celebrated as any other major holiday. It should be advertised in stores, celebrated with friends and families and have every heart in America full of gratitude.
All those that have and do serve a righteous cause shall have blessings not only in this life, but in the next that none of us can comprehend.
Thank Our Veterans!
thanks ryan for serving our cuntry
Veterans day is a great holiday. I really makes me stop and ponder on the freedoms we take for granted most of the time AND then I find myself thinking of all those men and women (and families) who have given us these privileges. I send my thanks along to Ryan and David and include my Dustin in with them!
Post a Comment