Going through life, one play at a time
Congradulations!!
Wow. Rick looks like such a cute litte grandpa--glad to have another boy around:) Congrats.
He is such a beautiful little Angel. Paja looks pretty proud in this picture. Ü Love ya!
cangerlashion
oh my gosh I can't wait to see him on Candance's blog!! Tell her congrats for me, I'm an old friend from Pasco - Rachel Dilley!
Congratulations! Your family has been so blessed. I'm so happy for all of you! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year! We love you guys!
Yep he's a keeper....now if I could only catch up my blog.......!!
Yes, he is a keeper!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congradulations!!
Wow. Rick looks like such a cute litte grandpa--glad to have another boy around:) Congrats.
He is such a beautiful little Angel. Paja looks pretty proud in this picture. Ü Love ya!
cangerlashion
oh my gosh I can't wait to see him on Candance's blog!! Tell her congrats for me, I'm an old friend from Pasco - Rachel Dilley!
Congratulations! Your family has been so blessed. I'm so happy for all of you! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year! We love you guys!
Yep he's a keeper....now if I could only catch up my blog.......!!
Yes, he is a keeper!
Post a Comment