Thursday, January 7, 2010

Life

I feel like my life has been so busy lately, with the holidays, and then with all the crazy business requirements and responsibilities with daily, month and year end of running a small business , and with my church calling demands, housework, and of course being a wife, mother and gramma, that sometimes I do feel like life is one big race... and I'm trying to run, but "the hurrier I go the behinder I get!" I guess this is the season of my life where I just keep plugging...... prioritizing and simplifying my demands the best I can. I think I need a vacation.... after I find my desk and file and organize!

7 comments:

Ashley Rasmussen said...

THAT IS TRUE

Jessica said...

I love you guys and always like to see what you are up too, but I am not gonna lie...I need more baby pictures:)

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Love ya Maja. Life is busy and crazy, we just have to keep counting our blessings. Do I sound like you or what? :) Thanks for everything.

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling! It seems like we are running on fast forward. But really....would you change any of it? Love you guys!

GG JO and GG VAR said...

Connie! We are happy you have health and energy to do every thing that is required of you. We were most happy when we were involved in our grandchildrens lives and serveing the Lord. We were blessed not knowing how much at the time. Press forward with faith.
We send our love from our home to yours.

Pattie D said...

Oh Connie, can you move close and be my best friend??? We are living the same soap opera, or is it the same dream? I had to giggle when your said the hurrier I go the behinder I get...my grandma had that hanging in her kitchen when I was little on a little trivet. I thought it was the funniest little quote...but oh did I live that life now and for the record I wouldn't change it for the world! Thanks for sharing your awesome insight!
hugs
tricia

risferrell said...

You DO need a vacation. Oklahoma is a nice place to visit. Bring Rick with you. Maren loves him! =)