Congratulations! Such priceless and precious gifts the Lord sends to us and entrusts with us. I am thrilled for you and your family! Our newest baby love will be blessed this next Sunday in Colorado. I can hardly wait to hold and love him again.
This is the greatest news ever! Gosh it's crazy to think that she is finally here. She is just beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations! And Connie, let Bergan know that Ashlee is doing really good and I think finally on the right track. She is living with us now. More to this story, but I will tell you later. Give Bergan our love!
We are the parents of 4 great kids. We are also grand-parents to THIRTEEN wonderful little people. We all live in Alaska and are so blessed to have all our family here. The game of life is an adventure.
7 comments:
Thank you for sharing. I have had you all in my thoughts today. She is gorgeous!!! I love new babies--other people's of course:) Congrats!!!
Wow!! Isn't she just a sweetie!!-and so little!! I think she looks like Jake :)-Congrats on the new addition.
she sooooooooooooooon cute
can grasulashions bergan
What a sweet little bundle of joy.She is beautiful! Hope you don't mind me dropping in on your blog, I enjoy keeping up on your cute family! Congrats!
Congratulations! Such priceless and precious gifts the Lord sends to us and entrusts with us. I am thrilled for you and your family!
Our newest baby love will be blessed this next Sunday in Colorado. I can hardly wait to hold and love him again.
Enjoy~♥
This is the greatest news ever! Gosh it's crazy to think that she is finally here. She is just beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations! And Connie, let Bergan know that Ashlee is doing really good and I think finally on the right track. She is living with us now. More to this story, but I will tell you later. Give Bergan our love!
She is our Love! Ü
Post a Comment