Saturday, March 20, 2010

And the WINNERS are---------- Drum Roll......


Thanks for all who entered my giveaway! I had so much fun pulling out names from the bowl, I just kept going.... I wish I had some for all of you. I picked out the first 6 and decided to pull an additional 4 for a varied color scheme. So 10 winners in all!!!! If your name is on this list, and in order to claim your prize, email me at rcrrbb@gci.net, tell me who you are, which set you won and a mailing address.


Gale: French Vanilla
Bergan: Camo
Katy Country Blossom: Spring Fling
Grandma: Citrus Squeeze
Pattie F: Chocolate
Nately: Purple

Complementary Bonus!
Jessica
Angela
Alison
Ashley

10 comments:

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

YAY! This is fun! Thanks Maja! Jake will like those! Ü

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Oh yeah, and thank you and Dad for taking me to the hospital to get that blood work and stuff done today. Ü On monday, you'll have to edit your info from TEN wonderful little people to ELEVEN. Ü

Love ya!

Ashley Rasmussen said...

thanks ant connie i love u

Beth at Aunties said...

Enjoy a wonderful sabbath!~♥

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

oh man i was going to get over there to enter and i missed it:(- congrats on the two years-!

Dawnll said...

What an exciting giveaway, so sorry I missed the drawing. Wanted to thank you for stopping by and joining my giveaway. Hope you visit again sweetie!

Pattie F. said...

Thank you so much. I am thrilled to have won!

Angela said...

I am so excited to see what colors I won! Thanks so much.

Katy said...

I had gotten your comment on my blog and I thought I had emailed you my address...but maybe it didn't go through? I will email you again!!! Thank you so much!!!

Katy :)

Lynn said...

These are adorable! So sorry I missed your great giveaway. I made my first crocheted potholder a couple weeks ago. It was fun and I was surprised that it only took a couple hours one evening. Now I must get myself some more 100% cotton yarn to make others. Love all your colors.