Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Special Day for Bladen DeConn Pitcher

Our 10th grand child was blessed Sunday by his dad, Brooks Pitcher, and given the name of "Bladen DeConn Pitcher."
He was named after his Great-Great Grandfather, Willie DeConn Pitcher. Bladen was given a wonderful blessing! He wore the same blessing outfit of his daddy and Uncle Ryan.
We are so blessed to have him with us.Proud Gramma and Papa
Proud Momma and Daddy The Pitcher Family, missing 8 VIPS!

7 comments:

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cute pitchers

The Muse said...

missing 8 :(
well...mmm maybe baby in waiting can take away one...
or would that be 1/2 ?
LOL
how cute...and such happy smiling faces!
congrats indeed :)

Michelle said...

Such a special moment for the entire family. I love it when babies are named after ancestors!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

He's such a cute little guy. These are all some really good pictures. The food was great. Wish the 8 VIPS could have been there. Love ya.

xinex said...

Hi! I just came from Picket's blog and read that you are from Alaska. My friend and her family are moving there. Her hubby starts work in the hospital there on April 1st. I am very sad to see them leave and I am hoping they will enjoy it there. Your drink looks so good, can't get any fresher than that....Christine

xinex said...

What a wonderful family you have!...Christine

Anonymous said...

What an amazing day. Not long before you'll have another one to get blessed. Where is Rosie and her family?