Rick and I have had all the 11 grand kids over a couple of times the last few days while their parents went and had some fun! They love to be with each other and get along so great.
We loved every minute, however, Rick and I are glad we didn't have 11 kids in 11 years. Starting today, we'll have the Torres kids for a week while Rosie goes to Arkansas to visit David.

6 comments:
Grandkids are the best. You guys are awesome grandparents! Looks like a terrific time. We miss you guys!
Wow!!! you guys are amazing!! They look like they are having so much fun-what a fun grandma and grandpa house!!!
looks like ankle ric is having fun with bergan and brokess babys
well have fun
Thanks for watching them, they had a great time.....and I kinda missed them.
They are so fun. Thanks for watching Brinley so often and being such good Grandparents to her. You have some pretty special Grandkids. Ü
Looks like your place is the party place. Fun Fun Fun and what cute grandkids you have.
Post a Comment