Sunday, May 16, 2010

PYRO Fix, an Excuse for a Hot Dog Cookout

I love fires!!! We had a beautiful Saturday with mostly sunny weather, so Rick text his kids and said, "Mom needs her pyro fix, we will have a fire at 6:00, let us know so we can get a hot dog count." We had a pretty good turn out for short notice! It was hot in the sun, and chilly in the shade... we are loving the warmer weather and the chance to get outside and have FUN!
The gang..... partial anyways.
Big boy Bladen and Dad.
Little Jaydi and Mom.
These kids love to play with LEGO'S....
Kassidy, Kade, Lexi and Keegan.
These 3 Princesses, Adi, Kennedy and Kena, wanted to move
inside....they are movie buffs! And yes, we still have a VHS!

And this kid, Kolby, loves the fire. He told me, "Munga, it's not as fun when everyone isn't here. I like it when the whole family is here." I have to agree. I love this family, every member,
that I want so much to have FOREVER!

4 comments:

Rosie said...

They had a great time, thanks for taking them. They needed it and so did I;)

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cute i beat they had fun
where was bergan and jake and brinly love?

Anonymous said...

A campfire! Hot dogs! Grandkids! What more could you ask for!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

I'm glad that ya'll had so much fun. Ü We wish we could have been there too. Love ya!