Mother's Day was great with my whole family there......except David. We had a wonderful dutch oven dinner with pork, chicken, potatoes, and beans, (Rick is the BEST dutch oven cook) with salad, chips, watermelon and of course dessert. The weather was perfect so we ate outside on the picnic tables and soaked up some vitamin D! I love my children, and their patience with me as I have learned my role as a mother through out the years. And the patience my dear husband has with me, but that's another post.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
happy mothers day
Happy mother's day Connie! YOu deserve the best and it looks like you got it. What great pictures. Miss you guys. Tell Bergan I want updated pictures of that baby!
Aw, love you Maja! It was a fun day. Ü Thanks for being my Mom.
Post a Comment