Monday, July 12, 2010

Yes, We Bribe & The Back View

Kade has earned himself $100.00.
If our grand kids memorize the 13 Articles of Faith, before they graduate from Primary, they get a $100.00 bill. They have to tell them to Gramma/Munga first, who is a push over, and then they have to pass them off to Papa, and they have to be perfect!
Yes, this might be bribery, but we like to think of it as an incentive!
I learned them when I was their age and I still can recite them. The important thing is that they KNOW them well enough that they will remember them!Like Papa, like grand daughter. This back view cracks me up!
Bladen (6 1/2 months) and Brinley (3 1/2 months) back view,
cute little bald spots! Love these little people!

4 comments:

Rosie said...

I love this idea!! And for the record Kade still has that $100 bill, of course we came stright home afterwards and he didn't get a chance to spend it:)

Those are some cute bald people. ROFL!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Aw! That is fun! Ü So proud of Kade. He's a good kid. Love the bald pictures. Ü Maybe someday Brinley will grow some hair unless she's like her Mommy... poor lil' girl.

Thanks for having everyone over last night, good food and good times as laways. Ü Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You guys are such awesome grandparents. What a great idea as an incentive to memorize the 13 articles of faith. I may have to try that one....except for Tim has already graduated from primary. Sariah still might have time though! Love you guys!

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cute babys
thats cool kade gragerated from parmey he grown up to fast