Saturday, July 17, 2010

Who Are You!?!?!?!?



Who are you and what did you do with Rick and Connie Pitcher!?
Not at our best, but funny!
Rick kept telling me he needed a hair cut, and when he came out looking like this, I agreed! Too funny!!! And me, Connie, this is what I looked like after a beautiful day dip netting, kissed by the sun! Rick, kiss me tender, my lips hurt!!!!!

8 comments:

Rosie said...

Oh my gads! Thee best post EVER!

You look great with dark hair!

Dad you don't look to great with your hair:)

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

LOL!!! that is so funny!!-alex almsot didn't recognize rick!!-so funny

Semperfive21 said...

Rick looks like he's been running form the LAW! Put a red nose on him and he would make a great clown with that hair. Talk about Grandparents gone wild!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Hilarious post! Poor Dad. Ü That picture doesn't even look like him.. Oh and Maja, your poor face, especially your nose, I am so sorry. OUCH! I am LOVING the hair color though, yes, you should keep it that color.

Love you both. You are both wonderful.

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cute pitchers love ankle ricks and urs ant coonie
see yea soon

GG JO and GG VAR said...

We did not reconize either of you at first or second glance, after a hair make over and a healing process we might reconize these people.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

HILARIOUS!!! Kinda scarey too hehe!:) The hair kills me, and the sunburn just hurts! I can't believe you got burned that bad! I could tell on the way home that I was burned a little bit, and so was Jaydi, but the rest of the girls just turn into "indians"....lucky beautiful skinned girls!

The Alaska Coyles said...

I have to admit. I am with the rest here. Very funny. I didn't even reconize the two of you. Just my 4 cent...Have to tell you Connie, I LOVE your hair color!!!