Brooks, bless his heart, took Kolby, Keegan, Lexi, Kena and I fishing early this morning to our favorite spot at Fish Creek. I only get up this early once a year to fish for silvers at this spot.

Brooks was busy baiting all of our poles with fresh treated salmon eggs. Rick wasn't there (he's in the bush) and I thought I could help with the kids, however, I think I was more of a liability than they were. We had to climb down a hillside (I like to call it a mountain) and then back up to get out. The kids were much faster than I was! Oh, to be young again!

We caught a lot of fish, but only kept the silvers. Here are the proud fisher "little people."

Thanks Brooks and kids for a "river runs through it" memory!
♥ Connie
6 comments:
Ya, i wasn't getting up that early...maybe(maybe) next week! The kids had so much fun! The girls were so excited that Kolby and Keegan got to stay the night last night and they all had so much fun together!! That was sweet of Brooks to take you all, he loves doing that (he was up late showing the boys how to tie the hooks on)! The pictures were fun!
cute
CUTE!!! This is something that the munchkins will remember forever. Looks like it was a good day for some fishin. Ü
The boys had a great time fishing, like always. Better Brooks then me getting up that early!:)
What a beautiful spot for fishing. Gosh that would be fun....except for the fact that you all look cold. LOL! Beautiful fish! I am so jealous!
What a fun family memory! Looks like the kiddos had a great time!
Post a Comment