
Have you seen these children? While their parents are away,
these children did play!

The 3 brave ones went through the Dungeon of Doom!
Kassidy
Keegan
Kennedy

They all had their faces painted to their liking!

The 3
Amigos, flying through the air.... the favorite ride.

Alaska State's largest pumpkin.... beat the record this year
at 1101 pounds!

A small taste of farm....
We had a great time, worn the kids out and gave them a sugar high on cotton candy and pop.
♥ Connie
4 comments:
Aw! I love the pictures! It sure looks like they had a wonderful time at the fair. I know that they are enjoying being with their Papa and Munga. :) You guys are wonderful Grandparents. I am so grateful that these sweet little spirits and the ones to still come get to have you. love ya!
They had such a great time at the fair! Thanks for taking them. I'm still laughing that Kade was scared of the spook alley....and yet his sister and 6 yr old brother went:) See you guys in 2 days!!!
You guys are the best grandparents ever! What lucky kids! Miss you guys!
fun
Post a Comment