Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall Festival at Pyrah's Farm

Rick, Candice and I took the 10 oldest grand kids to the Fall Festival at Pyrah's Farm. There were a lot of little stations that all the kids participated in. They all had a ball.
The pumpkin patch.... minus Kade, he was off with a friend.
Papa and the cutest little Court Jester!
There were a wide variety of activities!
The straw maze.
We decided McDonald's was the place to eat after working up an appetite... that was the kids choice, of course!
Then Rick and I got to have Brinley for a few hours. So, we were able to spend the day with all 11 grand kids. We are so blessed!

♥ Connie

5 comments:

GG JO and GG VAR said...

Another day to be well rememberd by your grandchildren for years to come.

Rosie said...

The kids all had a great time! Kolby told me he had a Mckinley Mac and ate the whole thing. Where he puts it I'll never know. Thanks for loving my kids and taking them to do things they will always remember. I had great grandparents that did that for me!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

It sure looks like you guys had a great time! They will remember moments like this forever. It's good for them to have family time, especially as cousins. Thank you for watching Brinley for us. She loves you guys so much. You are indeed wonderful Grandparents. I also agree with Rosie, we have great Grandparents too. Love you all! XOXO

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

That was so much fun!! It touched my heart with all the help you and Rick gave me and the kids! I REALLY appreciated it!! I love watching the love you have for my kids, it melts my heart!:) And thanks for lunch too, I give it to Rick for remebering who wanted what in ordering all 9 happy meals!!

Anonymous said...

You guys have the best times with your grandkids! Just like us! LOL! We did something like this at the Historical Farm last year. I hope to go again this year. You are giving your grandkids the most wonderful memories.