Friday, September 17, 2010

Everything That Glitters is not Gold

We have been looking for a vehicle for awhile and my main requirement was, it could not be GREEN! (You know my love ~ hate relationship with green) So we felt like we stuck GOLD with this new (to us) Explorer!

AND, for the last week we have had beautiful sunny weather here in south central Alaska. Also a feeling of striking Gold. I had to buy this happy sunflower balloon to put in front of my house, just to celebrate the sunshine..... Hope all of you have some sunshine in your life!



♥ Connie

7 comments:

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cute

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

SO happy for you! You deserve a new vehicle. Glad you love it and glad that it isn't green. ;) LOVE the balloon and so did Brinley. :)

Rosie said...

It is about time on the new car post! I'm so happy for you guys and happy that it can fit 5 little Torres kids in the back:)

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

So happy for your new car! That is fun, and it can carry more grandkids in it now!:)
Love the balloon too, and the sunny weather!!

Pattie D said...

I LOVE sunflowers! So cute and fall! I love warm sunshine too! So glad you are having sunshine...but I can't say I am overly excited about our STILL 100 degree weather...can it be fall yet?

GG JO and GG VAR said...

We are happy for the pitcher's and their new gold vehicle which will serve them well. Love your sunflower!!♥

Anonymous said...

Great looking car. I think very well deserved!