Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Three Musketeers

ONE FOR ALL AND
ALL FOR ONE!
We took the Torres kids to the fair while their parents were away and the boys wanted some "cheap" swords. Rick told them he would make them a better one and here is the final product.
Red for Kade, Blue for Kolby and Green for Keegan.
I think they kinda liked them!!
One for all and all for one!
On my honor!
Sheathed! ....rofl
And the fighting begins!

♥ Connie

5 comments:

Rosie said...

These are awesome! All the boys want to be something for Halloween now that they can carry their swords. Thanks for the great gift, these will go down as favorites hand down. They will make great beating and discipline tools;)

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

ROFL! That is awesome. These boys are so fun. I just love them. They will have so much fun with these and remember it forever. You and Dad are such good Grandparents. Love ya!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

You two are the best grandparents around!!! What a great time :)

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Those are awesome! I think I know what Bladen is going to want in a couple years!:)
Does this mean all the girls in the family get magic fairy wands or something lol!!:)
Love the pictures!

GG JO and GG VAR said...

One never knows when we will have to defend ourselves, we can take lessons from the Torres boys.