Friday, October 29, 2010

GREAT ALASKA Halloween Pizza

I made each of my kid's family a Halloween Pizza for their "Trick-or-Treat" this year! I found this idea while blog hopping, and don't remember which blog so I cannot give credit...... Easy rice crispy "crust", melted white chocolate (colored) "sauce", topped with different kinds of treats, drizzled with chocolate "cheese". Hope they'll like them!


I couldn't get my orangey color like I wanted it.......

Poor lighting....

Thanks Great Alaska Pizza Co. They only charged me
.25 cents for each pizza box. What a deal!

If I made them again, I would cut the "crust
into slices before decorating.


♥ Connie

9 comments:

Pattie D said...

You have got to be the most fun grandma I know! Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Those look delicious. I bet the kids loved those. We'll have to try that out.

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

What a cute idea!!! You are the best grandma!!-Wish we lived close to you-those look so good :)

Rosie said...

Cute idea Mom! The kids loved it and so did I:)

GG JO and GG VAR said...

I wish I was a kid again and I was one of your grandkids!!♥♥♥

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

SO GOOD! Thanks Maja. We devoured it. You are the best Grandma and Mom. I want to be like you when I grow up. :) Love you!

Beth at Aunties said...

You inspire me to be a better grandma! These are darling! (I have had lots of luck using Wilton cake decorating food coloring paste in getting the deep colors in icings.)
I am going to borrow this fun idea next year! Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful ideas.

Anonymous said...

Good grief Connie...you are amazing! You always have the best and cutest ideas. How do you do it? You are my inspiration!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

That was so fun!! We all loved it, such a cute idea!! Thanks!:)