Anthony Kade Torres had his 12th birthday and was ordained to the office of a Deacon in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
We are so proud of you!
For our grand kids special 12th birthday, we decided to take them to Anchorage and spoil them a bit. We bought Kade his new church duds with all the trimmings. Isn't he just so handsome!?!?
He is such a handsome kid. He looks so grown up in his suit, it makes me smile and want to cry at the same time. :) He is a good one and we just love him so much. He is so very lucky to have Grandparents like you. Sure love ya.
That there is a great kid. I needed him 12 years ago and I still do. He said when he saw this post "I'm pretty handsome". He is so tender! Thanks for always living this boy and spoiling him rotten:)
We are the parents of 4 great kids. We are also grand-parents to THIRTEEN wonderful little people. We all live in Alaska and are so blessed to have all our family here. The game of life is an adventure.
3 comments:
He is such a handsome kid. He looks so grown up in his suit, it makes me smile and want to cry at the same time. :) He is a good one and we just love him so much. He is so very lucky to have Grandparents like you. Sure love ya.
That there is a great kid. I needed him 12 years ago and I still do. He said when he saw this post "I'm pretty handsome". He is so tender! Thanks for always living this boy and spoiling him rotten:)
He does look handsome, what a good looking suit!! What a great gift! And I can't believe he's 12.......!
Post a Comment