Saturday, January 15, 2011

Whoot! A Cricut!

The "Pitcher" girls were given this Cricut from
Pitcher Electric for Christmas! We have wanted one for a long time
and it was a Black Friday bargain!

Rosie and Candice have already used it with vinyl, I am a little behind
and just tried it out today with some card stock. It is awesome!

Getting ready for a "I 'HEART' YOU" party
with my grand girls in a few weeks.

I got a little carried away ordering vinyl, 12 colors and 540 sq ft later.....We'll have a lot of fun trying to use all that up!

Stay tuned for our crafty projects............

♥ Connie

6 comments:

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

This is so fun! That HEART party you are planning with the little women is going to be quite the event and I'm looking forward to pictures. I know the girls are excited. I am looking forward to having a few lessons from all of you experts before I use the cricut. Who knows, I might just get a crafty gene yet. :) Love ya!

Ty Lyman said...

where did you find your vinyl. I'm having a hard time getting what I need. I've had a cricut for a long time, way before they were popular. Now everyone is getting the bigger and better ones. So much fun. Do you get them online?

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I can't wait to see all the crafty things you come up with !!!-

Anonymous said...

Well that looks like fun! Excited to see the fun projects you do!

Rosie said...

I don't think you ordered enough vinyl. DO you?:)

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Yes, this will be fun!! I'm glad we could find some (ok, maybe LOTS) for a better price:) I'm already thinking of all the fun things.............