Stake Camp Meeting again tonight. A light dinner was served:
Oriental salad, fresh veggies, cookies, and water.
I took a few pictures of my contribution.
I took this healthy green veggie tray to share. It was festive being St. Patrick's Day is coming up. Cucumbers, green peppers, broccoli, celery,
asparagus (blanched and chilled) and spinach dip...with a pot of gold in the center.
I was also in charge of the drink, here are the water bottles I covered.
On Your journey to OZ, (Onward to ZION) what is at the end of your RAINBOW?

"When you get where you are going will you know
(or like) where you'll be?"
♥ Connie
7 comments:
So fun!!! You are just sooo creative!! I love the look of all the green veggies!!! Makes me hungry. . .
You are so amazing Maja. I admire you more than you will ever know. I love the GREEN tray. :) I also love the water bottles, very cute! Love ya!!! XOXO
That looks really yummy...enough that I will be craving it the rest of the night, and probably tommorrow too!!=) Great idea! Love the rainbow water bottles too!
haha, I should have guessed it was you that did all that. I was curious on who needed the compliment. GOOD JOB!!!
cute see my blog when u have time
Cute Mom! The spinach dip looks good:)
I love the whole green veggie tray! That is a great idea for work. You are amazingly talented. YOu are a hard woman to keep up with!
Post a Comment