Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sweet Treats

We had Stake Conference this Easter Sunday and it was so wonderful. We had great speakers and the spirit was so strong. It fed our soul and strengthen our testimony of the Atonement and Resurrection of Christ.

As a family we had our Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Dinner last weekend, so this week we thought we would step back to let the families do their own family traditions. However, we wanted to see them on Easter, so we invited them all over for a treat.



After the treats someone put on "Tangled", not your traditional Easter movie, and I had to snap this shot because everyone was so drawn to it. I love this family!
♥ Connie

5 comments:

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Thanks Mom and Dad!!! The treats were delicious!!! Happy Easter, love ya!!! XOXO

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

So thoughtfull!! I love that you do so much for your kids, but still let them have their space!!-Happy Easter

Anonymous said...

Tangled is my favorite movie! And I love your family too! You guys are amazing!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

That was fun, and sweet:) Thanks for all the yummy treats!!
And that Tangled movie is a good one too, and the girl on there is totally Makena:)

Anonymous said...

Everything looks delicious, and Tangled is fun for the whole family!