Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tamales

Learning how to make tamales from Pro Maggie. David's parents are here for a visit from Washington and we were asked if we wanted to help make tamales... YES!
The Tamale Team

This is how the pros do it.....spreading mesa on the corn husk.

Added the meat and folded... yes they look professional because they are!

Ready to be steamed. Can't wait!!!

♥ Connie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Home made tamales are the best. Especially when you have a 'professional' making them with you. We never quite seem to get the recipe right. Yours look great.

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I have never had these before. . .My dad loves them though. . I saw them at the store, maybe I will have to be adventurous and try them out :)- looks like you guys had fun making them!!_

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

These are SO GOOD!!! It was fun!!! XOXO