Saturday, July 2, 2011

Father's Day

Fathers, Day~ A day to reflect on the Father's in our life. I have a wonderful "DAD" and a wonderful "HUSBAND!" I also have wonderful sons, who "helped" make us grandparents! And that we are forever grateful! We gathered together for Father's Day and had a great meal and wonderful company! Love Family!!!
Papa opening gifts.
The grandkids are more excited than he is!
The handmade cards and books are the best!
We have our dear friend, Randy Naef, here with us. We were happy to share Father's Day with him. The grandkids just love him too!
♥ Connie

4 comments:

GG JO and GG VAR said...

You must have had a great Fathersday Rick.

Semperfive21 said...

Happy Fathers Day to the greatest Dad! Even if he couldn't enjoy anything we gave him:) That is so nice Randy was there with us and he felt welcomed!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

It was a great Father's Day!!:)

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

I'm glad that we got to be together on Dad's special day. I hope Randy felt welcome too, I'm sure he missed his family. Happy Father's Day Paja! Love you! XOXO