Monday, August 22, 2011

Am I a HOARDER?

Am I the only one who has kept their kids teeth!?!?

I was cleaning out some drawers the other day and came across the Tooth's Fairies Stash. Mind you, my kids are 31, 30, 28, and 26. I don't want to throw them away, just because they remind me of the days when my kids were little, young, innocent and sweet! Does this make me a HOARDER?I don't even know who's are who's, maybe I'll just keep them and let the kids sort them out! Ya, I think I'm a HOARDER.
♥ Connie

6 comments:

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

ROFL!!! I didn't know you kept these. ;) If it makes you feel any better, I will probably keep my kids' teeth too! It's just because we're sentimental and have tender hearts... it's a good thing. Love ya!!! XOXO

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

This is funny, I didn't know you had these! the "tooth fairy" has a couple of those floating around this house too:)

Rosie said...

Ummm, the big fat @$$ ones are mine. All 4 of them. Sameday. I remember being amazed then. I'm still amazed today. Kudos to you Mom on the posts lately:)

Anonymous said...

Yep....hoarder! Though I think it's pretty cool!

GG JO and GG VAR said...

Oh my, Like Mother like Daughter, I was going through a drawer the other day and found a lot of my kids baby teeth, just could not part with them, so they are still in the drawer. Sad to say thats not all I hoard.☺ ♥ya anyway

Amy said...

Connie, every time I sneak a peek at your blog I want to move to Alaska!!!
Your family is so beautiful:o)

Love you, Amy Roundy