Over 50 years ago I sat in this little rocking chair and wore those shoes! Here is my baby's, baby sitting in the same little rocking chair, wearing those same shoes. Life just keeps marching along, not waiting for anyone!
♥ Connie
Going through life, one play at a time
Over 50 years ago I sat in this little rocking chair and wore those shoes! Here is my baby's, baby sitting in the same little rocking chair, wearing those same shoes. Life just keeps marching along, not waiting for anyone!
Posted by Connie~ at 5:31 PM
5 comments:
She is so beautiful!! Does the chair stay with the buffet?!;)
Aw, my baby is so sweet! Life is so neat how it keeps marching along and new generations keep coming! This was a fun post, thanks for posting it. She loves your chair and pranced around so silly in those adorable shoes. Thanks for being such an awesome Gramma in my Angels life. :) XOXO
That is just so precious and priceless! It would be neat if you had a picture of you sitting in that chair with those shoes on!
That is so neat! I think all your grandkids have loved that chair:) It's been a good one!!
Are you happy I hoard those cute shoes?
Post a Comment