Monday, October 3, 2011

Finish Up Craft Day

We had another craft day to finish up our projects. Yet we all started some more projects...... doesn't that sound about normal?
Rosie made some Americana blocks; GOD BLESS AMERICA on one side and on the other side; LIFE LIBERTY HAPPINESS. She also sanded blocks for about 20 other projects! ROFL. Candice made about 20 cute hair bow/flowers for the girls hair. She also started a Pilgram/Snowman family. (Thanks for your great chile and "to die for dessert!") Bergan finished her pumpkins and decided to make another set to give away. (Thanks Bergan for bringing your yummy salad!) Lee-Ana finished her pumpkins and made a "For HEAVENLY Days" plaque. (One of her favorite sayings!)I finished my pumpkins and decided to make some apples, using the same idea. This isn't the best picture of me, but I had to prove I was there! My finished projects.... love them! It was a productive crafting day! Happy Fall!
♥ Connie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to live up there with you guys! You have so many wonderful things that you all do together. I love all the finished projects. Great job girls!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Thanks for having us over Maja and letting us do all of this fun stuff. :) We all made some pretty cute stuff. I LOVE my creations. And by the way, when I was scrolling down, I saw the picture of you and my first thought was, "That is a good picture of Mom, she looks cute." Just so ya know. :) Love ya!!! XOXO

Rosie said...

GREAT picture of you Mom!

And NO, not really ROFL to my projects. More like....CRAP.

And "For Heavenly Days" is going to become a staple in this family for a while I can tell:)

Anonymous said...

You are all simply amazing! What a lot of fun you have together.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

That was fun! I'm glad I got a lot of bows done, those have been waiting to get done for awhile!!

And i loved how your apples turned out:) Thanks for having us over!