We went on a wonderful vacation to Lake Powell, thanks to Paul and Kim! They invited all the family.... missed Lee and Darla.

Lake Powell's boat dock. Boats of every shape and size!
Captain Paul was a great tour guide.... not to mention the houseboat and fun speed boat he provided.
This is where we docked and set up camp. It was the perfect place! Fishing, water fun, food, family, movies, laughs and love!
These are two of my very most favorite people! They did a special FHE one night, with a skit, song, game and prizes. Love them!
Mom and Dad, Keith and Jan, Paul and Kim, Rick and I. We all had a great time being together and enjoying each others company.
I took 288 pictures, so picking a few for the blog was hard. We seen such beautiful sights that were breath taking around every corner. All we could say many times was WOW!
We enjoyed the boats rides, so much fun!
RAINBOW BRIDGE
One day we were able to go to Rainbow Bridge. It was spectacular!
Picture perfect!
This is probably my very most favorite picture of the trip. Mom and Dad, arm in arm walking through life, somewhere over the rainbow. I think they would tell you, their pot of gold is their family.
Rick and Keith were determined they were going to do some cliff jumping. Lake Powell has a limit of 15 feet, but they would have loved to gone higher.WATER FUN
My videos would not download, but we had a great time diving and jumping off the house boat!
The guys put together a synchronized swimming routine that was most entertaining. Notice Keith's swim cap... rofl. 


The camera just doesn't capture the beauty that was all around us.
GLEN CANYON DAM
We visited the dam, this is the lake side.
This is the dam side.... lol. What a wonder.
It all went by way too fast. Before we knew it, it was time to say good bye and head home. It was a wonderful time and great memories were made. Thanks all, we love you!
♥ Connie
7 comments:
Wow, you got some AWESOME pictures!! How fun is that house boat?! These made me laugh, and smile. Love the ones of the guys swimming together....hilarious!! My favorite is the one of GVar and GJo walking hand in hand..perfect:) Looks like you had a great time!
This was a fun post! I'm so glad that you guys got to do this and that it was a great experience. You got some awesome pictures and Grandma and Grandpa are so cute, I love and miss them. :) Love you all!!!
That is just beautiful. I love Lake Powell. It looks like you had so much fun! Sorry we missed you. We got Rick's message on our phone. Thanks for sharing these great pictures!
What fun and fond memories. You guys deserved this!!!
Connie, great post and the pics you chose were perfect. I'm sure at times this coming winter we'll wish we were back on that boat! Great memories!
Love all the pictures! Looks like you all had such a wonderful time. I have to say that the picture of JoAnne and LaVar walking arm in arm brought tears to my eyes....and I think you are right. Their family is most definitely they pot of gold. Thanks for sharing with us!
What a great trip you had! A much needed vacation.
I LOVE the picture of my cute Grandparents walking hand in hand. They inspire me!:)
Post a Comment