Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Up close and personal "SPEC"tacles

I wish I had a dollar for every time I said, "Where are my glasses?" I have bought several expensive bi-focals, and a couple of Costco value pack readers... but I have never found any I liked as much as these....so I bought 10 pair. Where did I find such a DEAL!?!?!?! At Target in the $1.00 bins.... you read me right, $1.00 each. THE PRICE WAS RIGHT AND THEY ARE CUTE!!! They are made well so I bought a few different strengths- for reading, computer and close up. I never thought I'd be one to like Target so much, but the $1.00 section is my favorite place to get party items and small gifts... and now glasses! I might be hooked!
♥ Connie

4 comments:

Pattie D said...

hahaha! Connie you stole my line? I am constantly looking for a pair of glasses, and if that is not enough, Gary wears the same strength for his reading...however he does a better job of keeping track of his one pair! I have a couple pair I bought at the dollar store that we both love, but I will have to check out the target ones....I love the $1 bins at target...great for holiday socks for the little people!

Anonymous said...

Now we just need to see pics of you in all of them! I have been very tempted to buy mega bunches of glasses for Lee cause he always seems to lose his specs too!

Anonymous said...

Ah the fun things about getting old. Keith is always losing his reading glasses. Time for me to break down and get some too!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Haha, this cracked me up! They are super cute glasses and if they work then that is quite the deal if ya ask me. :) I'm glad that ya have a bulk inventory now so you won't be without glasses for a while. Love ya! XOXO