Alaska's weather has hit the news channels around the world. My friend in Israel even told me she had heard of Alaska getting hit hard this year. Wasilla has not been hit as hard as other places, but still record breaking. This is out my front door, of course a lot of it has melted and blown away. We have received over 110 inches of snow so far this year. I don't recall the exact measurement. But we are well on our way to breaking the most snow in one season. We have already broke the record for the most snow so far this winter. I say "enough already!"
♥ Connie

3 comments:
We would take some over here. . .we only got one snowfall this year and it was only like an inch or so. . .that looks like so much fun to play in. . .but I know how annoying it can get-here's to a bright and sunny day tomorrow to help melt it away!!. . .in the mean time Stay Warm!! :)
I say you can have it! LOL!
Today is the last day of winter!!!! :)
Post a Comment