Friday, March 9, 2012

St. Patrick's Day....

This year I decided to decorate for St. Patrick's Day. Most years St. Patrick's Day comes and goes and I don't pay it any mind. I don't even remember to wear green on that day.... you all know my "Love - Hate" relationship with green. My buffet serves as a center for my holiday decorations: Leprechaun, pot of gold, shamrocks, and an Irish maiden.

I also made a few table runners.... to share with my girls. They are simple yet add to the frill of the holidays. My table.... I even have a family party planned for the celebration of the green day.... Something totally new for us! Stay tuned.



♥ Connie

3 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I love these table runners you have been making-so simple, but they are so cute!!! I am excited to see your pictures from the upcoming green party!! Have FUn!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

My table runner looks great on my table...LOVE:) I'm thinking I may have to have one for every Holiday!!!;) Thanks and love ya!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Thanks so much for my table runner. :) All the cute decorations in my house are from you. Love ya! XOXO