A few of my "simple pleasures" from my last week.
- -So enjoyed General Conference
- -Talking to my hubby on the phone
- -Making bows with Rosie
- -Making "I Spy Bags"...not my favorite, but I have enjoyed the finished product....lots of work
- -Cleaning out clothes closets
- -Talking to my dear Mom, she just had hip surgery this week
- -Having the 6" of snow melt!!!!
- -Stir-fry over rice
- -Getting a lot of my "to-do list" scratched off!
What "simple pleasures" did you enjoy from your week?


3 comments:
I enjoyed bows and your stir fry. I am also looking forward to doing ALOT of sewing next week, with you of course:)
I cannot believe how busy your life is .... and your kids are all grown up! I love that you are busy with things that are also enjoyable and fun for you. You are an inspiration to me Connie. Thanks
I cannot believe how cold it is there. I would not leave my house. I would just shop from my computer. I just had to leave a comment and let you know that it snowed in Utah too.
Post a Comment