Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall/Winter



























These pictures were taken from my front porch 1 week apart. I had to go out and measure....6 inches of good heavy, snowball making snow. I'm not ready for this......hopefully it will melt and give us more time to winterize things.

5 comments:

Rosie said...

This reminds me of a picture Grandma did one year with one of her tulips. It amazed me then and it amazes me now!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I read Rosie's blog yesterday and just thought the snow was gonna be a quick dusting not a massive 6 inches!! Sorry but I have to say this....I am so glad it snowed in Alaska and not in Oklahoma!! Love the pictures tho. Both are absolutely beautiful.

Sharee said...

This Martha has some great slowcooker warm ya up recipes if you need them! LOL. Also have a great bread recipe that mom gave me! When it rained for three days I turned into the Baking Queen! LOL. I am not excited for the snow but the sooner it gets here the sooner it leaves! Love the pics So awesome!

Anonymous said...

Good grief! That is crazy! Oh man I am not looking forward to that. But Keith will love these pictues and want to move to Alaska! He'll bring his new snowmobile. Safe driving!

Anonymous said...

David got me on the blog. So i'm leaving this message. I love you and I miss you!When I stepped out of the house we were working on today, the clouds had lifted and " I COULD SEE RUSSIA FROM THE HOUSE". Really! Love you Darlin.