Friday, October 3, 2008

Bow Buddies

While Rick and David have been gone, Rosie and I have kept busy making frilly bows. We have extended our ETSY shop to include girls " Bow Buddies." We have looked and shopped around for different ways to make bows and we have several styles we really like. Here are an example of some:

Visit Rosie's blog and enter to win one of our bows!


7 comments:

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

So adorable. Ya'll are so crafty and then there is me...

Rosie said...

I like the new header, alot better! The bows turned out pretty cute, we are crafty. Thanks for asking me to make them with you, I'm having fun!

Connie~ said...

Some people have asked where we got the patterns for our bows ...well, I scanned etsy and the internet for ideas. I also got a pattern, step by step which was helpful. I liked the full bows and adding some korker ribbon added the frills. Then we added and adjusted here and there to make different styles. It is so fun creating them. They dress up any outfit and the girls love wearing them!

Connie

risferrell said...

You are so amazing Connie. You have always had such cute ideas. I remember when you used to sew clothes for Rosie and make bows to match. It's a good thing you have so many cute granddaughters now! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!!! you always have cute ideas...please share maybe some of your craftiness will rub off on me!! LOL Thanks for the comments.

Love,
Shelby

Anonymous said...

Just to add on my other comment how do you get all these cute things onto your blog...like the clock

Anonymous said...

You and Rosie are so creative. I wish I had even a fourth of your talents. You guys rocks. And on that meal in a pumpkin, I would have posted a picture of it, but it didn't have one. Maybe if I make it I will take a picture of it and post it. LOL!