General Conference was so wonderful, as usual. It is so great to be spiritually fed as we were this last weekend. It's always a testimony builder to me to hear the Apostles and our dear Prophet speak. They are truly men of God. I just love to listen to President Monson speak/teach. I love how he can find a life lesson in every story he tells. I want to be more like that.... to realize everything happens for a reason and learn from it....and enjoy the journey while doing so. We are so blessed to have the fullness of the gospel in our life's, to have a true prophet of God who guides and directs the Lord's church. We are so blessed!
Monday, October 6, 2008
General Conference
Posted by Connie~ at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I only got to watch a few speakers this conference and by the sounds of it, I really missed out. Makes me sad but maybe the Ensign will get the same results for me!
My sentiments exactly! Hey, can I steal your "count your blessings" picture? LOL!
Irene, you can "steal" anything I have....Ü
Post a Comment