Friday, November 14, 2008

Be Grateful

I haven't done a "Be Grateful" for awhile, so I thought with Thanksgiving being around the corner, I'd better reflect on a few of my "simple pleasures."

~brothers
~having a warm house when it is COLD outside
~having a good time at a few Holiday Bazaars
~funeral potatoes
~healthy family
~studded tires and 4x4
~a quite evening home with my hubby......young moms, it really does happen!
~prayers being answered.......the way you want
~opportunity to serve my Father in Heaven, while serving others
~good memories

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your newest "Be Grateful". Thanks for helping to remind me of those things that I usually take for granted. Hope you are staying warm.

GG JO and GG VAR said...

You do such a great job in expressing your thoughts on being grateful. they are my sentiments also . I will try to do the same. Love you !

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Very good Maja. Be happy. Love ya.