Happy Birtday to Rick!! Those pictures were fun! Amazing resemblance(i know i spelled that wrong?!) in the picture where he is holding Makena and she is sleeping!!He is a very good papa and dad! We all love you!
I just want to add another of the great things about Rick. He is the best big brother and one of the people I trust most on this earth! I Love you Rick!
We are the parents of 4 great kids. We are also grand-parents to THIRTEEN wonderful little people. We all live in Alaska and are so blessed to have all our family here. The game of life is an adventure.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad! What a good bunch of pictures. Especially the one with Keegan sleeping and then Kena sleeping:)
He told me he was 49 today.......right! Just like I am 29!
love ya Dad!
Happy Birtday to Rick!! Those pictures were fun! Amazing resemblance(i know i spelled that wrong?!) in the picture where he is holding Makena and she is sleeping!!He is a very good papa and dad! We all love you!
Happy Birthday to my Paja! Ü I hope he had a good Birthday. I'm lovin how creative you're getting with the link thing by the way Maja. Ü
Hope you had a great day Rick! Birthdays are still fun. Love the pictures of you with your sweet grandchildren and famley.
51? Make the best of it.
Happy belated birthday Rick!
Happy Birthday to Rick! Congrats! We miss you guys!
I just want to add another of the great things about Rick. He is the best big brother and one of the people I trust most on this earth! I Love you Rick!
Post a Comment