This is the VT message for the month. I know that Satan's ultimate goal is to destroy the family. I see him working on my own family. Little knit picking things that should never even become an issue are blown out of proportion and big problems are created. Problems seem to arise around every corner, as if the adversary is whispering in our ear at all times to cause contention. We all need to step back and realize what is going on and fight the adversary at every angle. NONE of us are prefect. We can all do better. I love my family. I want us to all get along and show love, concern, and support for each other. I will try harder and fight for this family that I love so much.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Connie, You must be living right! I am so happy for Bergin at this busy time of her life and for all the rest of the Pitchers. You are a great family! Love you all, M
It truly is a great message for everyone, I was impressed also .What it boils down to is every member of a family is responsible to care for each other and build bridges of trust and pull together.
Thank you for your post. It is truly becoming increasingly more difficult for families. And knowing the source of this is the first step toward beating the problem.
Good post Maja. Love ya.
Good points Mom!:)
Great message! Something all of us have to deal with. None of us are immune to it. Idea for a great read is a series called The Great and Terrible by Chris Stewart. Awesome books. I am on the second one and love it! Sure makes you think. Hope all is well. So excited for Bergan. It's so neat to see how she has had a change of heart in her life. Great blessings!
Post a Comment