It looks like they had a lot of fun! Neat picture with 4 generations there. It's fun having Grandma and Grandpa here. Now all ya need is some pics of the Women around here. Ü
Wow, some GREAT pictures!!:) Brooks told me he got some good ones! Glad the fish are finally here! It's so fun having the grandparents visit!! Glad there here!
Those are some awesome fish! I am so jealous. So if we come up, will you take us fishing too! I miss you guys! And tell Rose to get her butt in gear and start doing some blogging! I miss her!
We are the parents of 4 great kids. We are also grand-parents to THIRTEEN wonderful little people. We all live in Alaska and are so blessed to have all our family here. The game of life is an adventure.
3 comments:
It looks like they had a lot of fun! Neat picture with 4 generations there. It's fun having Grandma and Grandpa here. Now all ya need is some pics of the Women around here. Ü
Wow, some GREAT pictures!!:) Brooks told me he got some good ones! Glad the fish are finally here! It's so fun having the grandparents visit!! Glad there here!
Those are some awesome fish! I am so jealous. So if we come up, will you take us fishing too! I miss you guys! And tell Rose to get her butt in gear and start doing some blogging! I miss her!
Post a Comment