We had a wonderful family home evening Monday night. Mom and Dad gave the lesson and we all enjoyed it! Ryan we missed YOU! The famous, Pitcher family pose!
So what's this I hear about Jake and Bergan....a baby? That is so cool! How wonderful! Gosh I wish Ashlee could find that kind of happiness! She is so lost!
We are the parents of 4 great kids. We are also grand-parents to THIRTEEN wonderful little people. We all live in Alaska and are so blessed to have all our family here. The game of life is an adventure.
3 comments:
So what's this I hear about Jake and Bergan....a baby? That is so cool! How wonderful! Gosh I wish Ashlee could find that kind of happiness! She is so lost!
hay cute pitcher
Great looking bunch. You are so lucky to have every close enough to do this!
Post a Comment