Rick and I, Mom and Dad went to Whittier, Alaska and boarded a glacier cruise ship, the Klondike. It is a 135 mile cruise out in the Prince William Sound. We seen some of the most beautiful scenery. Gorgeous glaciers, sea lions, sea otters, eagle and a variety of birds. Even though is was rainy that day, it was beautiful!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That sounds just heavenly...except it looks really cold! You guys are always doing something fun! I am jealous! Miss ya!
looks like you had fun coonie and rick with grandma and grandpa to
That's wonderful to see your mom and dad there having fun with you and your family. We both were blessed to have such wonderful parents. Tell them both I said "Hi".
Take care!
I'm glad that ya'll had a good time. I told Jake that we need to go someday. :)
I'm glad you guys had a good cruise! It's been so fun going through all the pictures and I loved having grandpa and gramma here! What a fun and eventful visit! Connie you were truely raised by the best and I told Brooks I just think the world of them! They are such good people and too cute!! Thanks for all the times you had us over!:D
Post a Comment