Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Halibut Fishing

Last week, we went halibut fishing out of Seward, Alaska. It was a beautiful sunny day out on the ocean! We saw a lot of beautiful mountain range on the coast. We seen Hump Back, Killers, and Beluga whales. We also had a school of porpoises that kept swimming past our boat and put on quite a show! We also seen Sea Lions sun bathing themselves and Sea Otters and Puffins. We were treated with a marvelous show from the SEA!

We caught our limit, the halibut were small but will be great tasting! Thanks to Brooks, he made arrangements with his neighbor friend, John to take us out on his boat! THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys have so much fun! Aw the life of Riley! How would it be? I really wish Keith and I could get up there to visit. It would be a blast! Miss you guys! So is it true that Jake and Bergan are expecting! So cool!

Ashley Rasmussen said...

looks like you had a good time

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

I'm sure glad that ya'll had a good time. I wish I could have seen the dolphins. I bet that was neat. I miss Grandma and Grandpa already.