Happy Birthday Brooks.
Brooks celebrated is 27th birthday on Labor Day this year. This picture shows him in his element! By the way, he shot a moose just a few days before his birthday. Now the family not only has a freezer full of salmom and halibut, but moose meat as well!
We had a summer end cook out the other night. It was fun with family, fire and good food. We grilled moose steaks and you know what, they were reallly good! We have had a great summer this year and have sooooo enjoyed out wonderful summer cook-outs. Thanks for the memories!!

5 comments:
Looks like great fun!!! The weather looks so great over there:)
Okay, so I won't say it looks cold this time! LOL! Just so beautiful. I hope Keith and I can get up there one of these days. Maybe when we win the lotto! Miss you guys!
Thanks for the good food and company. Sure love ya.
looks way fun hows the kids-grandkids hows brookes wife
jake and bergan
That was fun, and the food is always good! Thanks for having us over, the pictures are cute!!:D
Post a Comment