This month marks my 2 year Blogging Anniversary,
so let's have a GIVE-A-WAY!
Everyone should have a couple or 3, homemade 100% Cotton Crocheted Dishcloths/Washcloths! These are great for dishes,
or for that wiping down job during spring cleaning.
They are also soft enough to use as a body or facial washcloth.
How to enter: Leave a comment with the color scheme you like.
Post this give-a-way on your blog and get an extra chance to win!
Winners will be announced March 20th.
..... Spring Fling ..........Chocolate Delight.........Purple Grapes.....
.....French Vanilla ........Citrus Squeeze...........Hunter's Camo.....

20 comments:
I love spring fling. AND I love that I am the first to enter. AND I love your washcloths. People always talk about how great this kind are--Never tried it.
So, I like them all... Ü If I had to pick one it would be... Spring Fling. This is fun! Ü Love you!
i love the puperles ant connie
there all way cute
Fun! I would have to say spring fling!! Let's see, I already have the camo and some rainbow ones from you! Yep, they're awesome!:)
Hmmmm...hard decision but I think I like the Citrus Squeeze the best or maybe it the name Citrus Squeeze!
Congratulations on your 2-year anniversary!
Fun! I saw this on Bergan's blog so I had to leave a comment :) I love the purples (must be my Pasco pride!)
I choose French Vanilla. They are beautiful. Do you sell these or havea pattern?
Congrats to you - the citrus colors are so yummy - hope they find their way to my home!!
The Spring Fling colors are gorgeous! Congrats!
dmb161@aol.com
Congratulations! These are so yummy! I would love to enter you giveaway. These are so wonderful in the kitchen and it is on my bucket list to learn how to make them. My knitting and crocheting is limited to what I learned as a Merrie Miss!
The Spring fling are bright and cheerful.
Thanks and congrats again!
I love cotton wash/dish cloths. I have made small ones for my new grandson. I would love to have someone make these for me!!
Oops! I like the citrus colors,
I like the citrus squeeze colored ones!
I would love to win the Spring Fling set!!! :)
thecountryblossom AT hotmail DOT com
Jake informed me that I am to change my vote to the Hunter's Camo. Ü
Okay...the Hunter's Camo is cute, but French Vanilla is my fav!!! Thanks!
LOVE the spring fling! We're about to repaint a bathroom TOMORROW using some of those colors! Thanks for sharing a giveaway!
I really like the Chocolate Delight. Thanks for the giveaway chance and Happy Anniversary!!!!
xmaswoman at hotmail dot com
I love the spring fling color combo. Those are such fun colors!
veniceangel@hotmail.com
I love the black, beige, white combo....it matches my kitchen!!
Post a Comment