We have Stake YW Camp every other year and this is the year! Our theme is Camp OZ (Onward to Zion.) We had one of our Camp Director Meeting tonight and I put together some treats; a snack mix bag, chocolate covered pretzels, Dorothy's red shoe cookies,
and a platter of fresh strawberries.
"I Walk by Faith...
Get your walking shoes on,
we are going to OZ!
Onward to Zion."
I used the same table decorations I used for the "I HEART Party." ----They worked well!



9 comments:
You are so cute Maja! Honestly, you are so amazing and I admire you so very much. You always have such neat ideas and everyone around you benefits from it. I love you so much!! XOXO
P.S. Thanks for sharing! We ate it all already. :)
You always ahd a knack for being creative in this way. Cute ideas Mom! Too bad you didn't send that gene to your daughters:)
Oh my gosh you are just way to amazing! What fabulous ideas you have ALL the time! How do you do it?
SOOOOO CUTE!!! I love the shoes!!! are those sparkles on there!!! So fun-I think we need to move to Alaska :)
That's a lot of Dorothy shoes:) So cute!! I bet everyone loved them! What a cute idea:)
I missed the meeting, however my assistant made it. I was afraid to go kind of :). But when Heather Hubb came to my door with one of these cookies I was tickled pink. It was AWESOME!!!
I'm so excited for camp. As it's evolving, I'm thinking it's going to be so much fun with all of the fun little things we're making out of this.
I love that you are so crafty and that you share your LOVE. Thanks.
Connie
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us. I am so blessed as to get to work with you! I know that Camp Oz is going to be a great success because we truly have a "Glenda the Good Witch" on our side! Thank you!
AMazing! Love your theme, that is awesome! You are the talented one!
Connie, They turned out GREAT!!! Can't wait to see the next batch of cookies you are making. I need some of your imagination and creativity to rub off on me. I can only do something if I have seen it already done. Camp should be fun with you around!
Post a Comment