Monday, February 14, 2011

Special Delivery- Happy ♥-Day to Us!

As many of you know, I won a $100 Giveaway from
THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT. Well, I received it today,
just in time to celebrate ♥-Day! Rick and I went to the mail
and Rick came out with they huge box... Holy Cow,
I never dreamed it would be this big!

We hurried home so we could open our prize!
It was so beautifully packaged.

These pictures don't do it justice. I don't know how they ever stuffed that much "GOOD" stuff in that basket!

Oh my word, it was a chocolate, caramel, fudge, lovers dream come true!!!


This is what I was most excited about... they're chocolate... carmel and whatever you could possibly imagine- covered apples.
Divine I tell you, simply divine!

Hop on over to their web site, HERE, and take a look.
You will want to order some for your very own.... and a few to share.

Thanks to you, The Forbidden Fruit!

♥ Connie

5 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Yummmmy!!!! Hope you enjoy it!!

Pattie D said...

Delicious! Oh I love those apples at Costco and I am sure these are sooooo much better! ENJOY!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

SO AWESOME! What a neat gift. Thanks for sharing, the goodies you sent home with us were delicious! Love you! XOXO

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

That was such a good surprise when Brooks walked through the door with some of this good stuff...delicious!! Thanks for sharing!!:) And no, i didn't share:D

Anonymous said...

Geez...you guys are so freaking lucky!