A SPECIAL "HEART ATTACK" PARTY..... A GIRL'S NIGHT. I had planned a special party for my g-girls. The older 5 were invited, but decided to have their mom's, the 2 little girls and a neighbor girls over to have some fun! We ate spaghetti with musk ox burger (very good I might add), toast and sweets! I even had heart shaped ice cubes.... Yes I had so much fun putting this together. There were 138 pictures taken, here are a few....
A few things on the table were chocolate covered pretzels, strawberry candied popcorn,
heart beat rice crispies (in work-out mode), fresh strawberries and candy... and candy... and candy !
And my 2 youngest g-girls, Brinley and Jaydi.
This is what the 2 little ones did... played, played and played.
We did a couple of activities. We made candy necklaces, and decorated mailboxes.
They also got some special heart socks, to do some dancing in.We said good bye to the mom's and 2 little girls and the real PARTY began!
The girls said good bye to Eilish and with a combination of excitement and a good dose of sugar, we tried to settle down and watched a movie.
The next morning was pancakes for breakfast.... A gramma fixing 5 long heads of hair and putting together some "HEART ATTACK" bowls and plates for family and friends.
I also put a mixture of candy, nuts and stick pretzels to make a "Heart Attack Snack Mix."

10 comments:
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!! How fun! I dont' know how you choose between 100+ pictures, they are all so good! I loved all of them and the whole thing! You put so much time and effort and LOVE into making this party so fun and special for the girls!! They had the time of their lives! The girls got in the car and started singing the song you guys sang when you delivered your goodies, so cute!! And we sure loved the goodies you sent home! I'm loving the sweaters, and socks, and goodie bags...you just really did a fabulous job! You touched a special place in mine and girls hearts!! Love you and thanks for being such an amazing Mom and Grandma:)
p.s. makena had a great time having someone to be there on her "team!" So glad you had Eilish come:)
WOW! This was an awesome post! You did such an AMAZING job Maja! You are such a wonderful Gramma and Mom. I hope that I can become half the woman that you are and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. The deep thought and energy and time that you put into this party to ensure that everyone had a good time is heartfelt. Thank you for doing this for us and for the little women. This is what life is all about, putting smiles on others faces. Thank you for our HEART ATTACK delivery and for making this a moment that the girls will remember forever. You are one fun and awesome Gramma. I love you and I am so glad that Brinley and any future children that our Heavenly Father blesses me with get to have you as a shining example of service, charity and love. You and Dad are the best. "I love you, I love you more than words, I love you more than life itself!" Remember??? :) XOXO
I am so jealous....
I want a grandma like you. Your amazing!!! I don't think for 2 seconds they're forget, they may get the parties mixed up because you have SO MUCH fun ALL THE TIME. Your the best. I think it's great that they are serving as well as having fun. Very cute ideas too. I love it.
This was a great day for my girls. They had such a great time and it reminded me of the fun things Grandma always did with us. Kas and Pooty will remmeber it for forever and talk about it when they have kids. Kas even wore her sweat shirt to school today:)
I love ya Mom!
Thanks so much Connie for being YOU! Whether you know it or not... you are one AWSOME lady!!! Eilish had so much fun with you and the girls. She still talks about it. Her grandmother has always been far away so it was nice for her to see what a grandma is like. You have put a special memory in her heart and I thank you for that. If we could all have grandma's like you, then the world would be a way better place.
Love ya!
That is a beautiful display of Valintine treats. What a day for memories that will last a life time. Beautiful people that I love in all the picture's, thanks for the special post Connie!!!!!!!!♥♥ya
Wow... I am in awe... you know how to throw an amazing party girlfriend! Everything looks so good... Did you dye your chocolate on your pretzels and rice krispie treats? The baskets and plates are too cute... where did you find them? Vicki
You are just amazing! How do you ever think of these great ideas? I wish I was your grandchild! LOL!
Connie you won the $100 Valentines Day Giveaway at The Forbidden Fruit! Please contact us The Forbidden Fruit so we can send your prize.
Connie! What a darling idea. You are such a fun mom and grandma. Glad you had fun with your girls!
Post a Comment