We had an early Easter get together so we could have ALL our family members attend. It just doesn't feel right when someone is missing, so we arranged a time when the whole family could be there...

An "Early Easter EGG-travaganza with this EGG-traordinary" Family!

This was the goodie stash. 132 eggs 15 treat bags and 23 bags of candy. That should do it!

Festive Easter Decor

The Hunt. It was BYOB (Bring Your Own Basket) All the eggs and treat bags had names on them... so it was a "hunt" rather than a race. Notice the snow in the back ground. We have had beautiful weather and it was about 55 degrees this afternoon. Short sleeve weather for a lot of us Alaskans!!!

And more hunting....

Finding treasures...

And more fun stuff!
I had the trees in front decorated with the g-kids new spring jackets and one tree.... didn't get a picture of it, but it was so fun, was covered in hanging Easter egg! Dang... I wish I would have gotten a picture....

Good food, as usual.

Part of the hungry gang.

Ryan and Co. At many of our family parties, Ryan brings some of his friends. He must not be too embarrassed of us.. either that or they are all starving for a home cooked meal! I have to admit that his friends come in handy when it is family picture time!

Good Food. I might add, that being so cool outside, the food cooled down fast!

The Pitcher Family picture.

The Hobbs Family picture.

The Torres Family picture.

Rosie just got a new dog and brought him to the party. Needless to say, David isn't too fond of him... YET!

Family chatter, making memories.

The girls sang a few songs for us. And they sound really good. Keegan was the director.. what a hoot!

The WHOLE gang, all 20 of us!
♥PITCHER PERFECT♥
♥ Connie
6 comments:
This was a fun post Maja! You got some great pictures! Thanks for all of the work that you and Dad did to ensure that we all had a good time! It was awesome! Sure love ya! XOXO
Connie once again...your family parties always look like so much fun! Makes me want to hop on a plane and come join you ....or better yet all of my littles hop on a plane and come see me...
Cute, cute little jackets! I just love them.
Some how I missed your bread post...but it looks delish! For a first attempt I think you are AMAZING! I too am working on perfecting my whole wheat bread...however with temps soaring close to 90 now, it is not too appealing....Hope you and yours have a marvelous Easter Week!
Good times! David has now officially pet the dog....TWICE. Progress people! The kids have wore there jackets everyday...literally....even to bed....
Thanks for the party:)
You are such a great example of good family times!!! What great memories!
YOu are simply amazing Connie!
I was waiting for this!!:) We ahd such a good time, the food was fabulous, the kids LOVE their new coats and wear then everywhere, I love how you had our names on the eggs that way it took longer and it was more of a "hunt", and I'm so sad you didn't get a pic of the trees all decorated because that was the first thing we saw when we pulled up...too awesome! Thanks for putting on another great family party!! You're on a roll..what's next?!:)
Post a Comment